Wednesday, May 12, 2010

in the train..8.17am

hi im now in the train with my husband going to work as usual. im 8 months pregnant now and my feet are swollen and i always short of breath. cant wait to take my maternity leave which i can start at 13 june10. so about a month, arghh thats a long time to wait.. i just dont want to think about work anymore,it just make me more tired.

oh this month (May) i do alot of shopping but not for myself it is for people's birthday gift. on the 4th my husband's cousin, 10th my bestfriend ros, 15th my sister in-law, 25th my mom and the 29th is my husband's birthday. so can u imagine how much i've spent just for them?

ok my batt is running out so i gotta go now. thanks for reading! =) lurVe*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Υouг stylе is unique compared tο
other folκs I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book
marκ this sіtе.

Hеrе is mу web sіte: gardening

7:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home