Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time check: 2.57am

At this moment im still awake? haha cant believe myself. it has been a very long time i sleep late...heh. Guess what i was doing? i was hafaling quraan at the very last minute.
Biasala Atiqah the last minit gal.(im soO NOT proud of that!) My exam is on dis friday.
Real soon..ekcely its tommorow!! n guess what! i havent completed all the surah that i supposed to hafal for the last 5 months. yeahh!!
Oh ya i havent even open my usul fiqh and arabic book, which is i have to sit for the 2 papers dis sat. YahoO!!.com

ARggh!

I hate myself for being so last minute.

*banging my head on the wall*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IQA!!!!


Hahax...

Hi-5 sweety...

I pun ade exam tis weekend n still haven revise anyting..

Den nx week ade hafalan surah which i also haven do anything yet..

Heeh...

Itz in d gene la darlz...

N sometimes we can still make it though last min, ryt??

Love u cuzzen ku!!

Hugs!

10:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis...

Nanti u anta kt i k d lil pixies at T3 smlm..hehe...

Enjoyed our last min late night..

Love u!!

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! ya you rite! we r the last min family! huhu

you just prompt me when im online kat msn so i can send the pix to u.

owh dun 4get dis 17 dec. Our cuzzies outing!

adioZ!

2:15 pm  
Blogger Ahmad Husni said...

takpe kalau awak hafal last min..insya'allah,atleast awak cubakan..walaupun hafal agak tak lengkap... :)

all da best to ur exam... :)

6:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeting you in my dreams is enough, its enough for me...

5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home