Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hey..im back

hello there..it has been a very long time since im blogging...i bet at this time no one is reading this post.people has forgotten this blog perhaps.heh. somehow i just gonna write..

let me begin now..at 21years old im married n pregnant.alhamdulillaah.. never thought this would be my life..but yeah people plan for life but god destine for it.

im surviving the first trimester of my pregnancy..having bad morning sickness n striving hard to go to work..neglecting soo many things like my husband, house chores n even myself. first time in my life that i dont like to go out from the house. go shopping? eat at cool restaurant? watch movies? too tired for them. all i can do is staying at home lying on my bed.i felt like dying.. but watever it is..i know that its worth it. having a baby has been my dream..since i was a little girl i always dream having my own baby..thinking hows my baby going to look..dress her up and even wear for her make-up. ofcourse i did those things to my dolls. oh i even ironed my doll's hair n it melted.haha

im pity for my husband..he has to take care of me, watch whenever i vomit in the toilet. i know sometimes hes stressed up n forgotten that im pregnant n having bad sickness. he even tell me to do house chores while im lying on my bed feeling nausea, headache etc. in the end he will do it himself. heh.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home