Monday, February 05, 2007

the veil of purity


they say: " oh poor girl,you're so beautiful you know"

it's a shame that you cover up your beauty so.

she just smiles and graciously, responds reassuringly.

" this beauty that i have is just a simple part of me.
this body that i have, no stranger has the right to see.
this long cloth and shawl im wearing, ensure my modesty."

Faith is more essential fashion, would'nt you agree?

this hijab is a mark of piety.

is'nt it that faith simbol for all the world to see.

A simple cloth to preserve her dignity.


Why muslim women wear the head scarf?

1- I wanna to distinguished as a muslim and i wore because i'am proud to be a muslim.

2- I want it challenging to the stereotype as a muslim, like everything i do i'm judge for as a muslim person.

3- Stereotypes are thinking that muslims women are oppresed while we really liberated.

4- The most important for me as a muslim women is to be respected for who i am, my thought and my ideas and not the way i look.

Hijab is a modest dress, modest way of speaking, modest way of conversing and interacting with the opposite sex.

There a psychological discussion behind it, that the way a man observes a woman is different from the way women observe men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home